The Emergency Airway Management for EMS Providers course is a full day course with both didactics and hands-on training. Experienced and relatively inexperienced providers will benefit by learning from our world-class faculty.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Non-invasive airway management techniques
- Optimizing Bag Mask Ventilation
- Supraglottic devices and their place in Emergency Airway Management
- Intubation devices and techniques
- Medications & Rapid Sequence Intubation
- Optimizing First Pass Success
- Backup devices
- Emergency Surgical Airways
This course includes:
- In-Person Lecture and Hands-On Instruction
- Complimentary Medical Textbook: The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management 5th Edition by Calvin Brown III MD, John C Sakles, and Nathan W. Mick MD.
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at the HCMC Interdisciplinary Simulation and Education Center (ISEC). The Sim Center is located in the bottom of the HCMC Parking Ramp, just below the EMS classrooms.
Registration Deadline: Space is limited. Please register by August 15, 2021.
Course Fee: Fee includes tuition, parking, and course materials including The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management textbook.
Special Needs: Please advise us of any special needs that you may have regarding access, diet, etc. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.