CME COURSES FROM
High-Quality Medical Education
Helping you improve your clinical skills in the areas of bedside ultrasonography, airway management, and critical care of adult and pediatric patients.
If you are a Physician, Hospitalist, PA, Fellow, Resident or Medical Student caring for patients in the areas of Acute/Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Trauma Surgery or Hospital Medicine, these courses are for you.
STABILIZATION CARE COURSE
Stabilization Care Course is comprised of live instruction and hands-on training.
- Review the Critical Aspects of Managing Cardiac Emergencies
- Review Modern Emergency Airway Management
- Review Critical Airway Techniques & Devices
- Develop an Effective Approach to Managing an Adult or Pediatric Trauma
- Develop Strategies for Managing Pediatric Sepsis
ULTRASOUND FOR CLINICIANS
Ultrasound for Clinicians is comprised of 9 online video presentations in addition to live instruction and hands-on training.
- Describe basic ultrasound physics.
- Discuss the benefits of using sonography for central venous access.
- Perform ultrasound-guided IV access on a procedure simulator.
- Compare the accuracy of lung ultrasound versus chest radiography.
- Apply a basic algorithm for using bedside ultrasound in shock.
- Describe details of the Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (FAST) exam.
- Evaluate cardiac function and fluid status with bedside ultrasound.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Please check back later for course registration.