**Register for multiple courses and save. Discount applied to cart automatically.**
- Don’t fear emergency airway management
- Learn to use our Airway Algorithm
- Learn to use our Airway checklist to improve patient safety
- State-of-the-art concepts and skills
- Adult and pediatric
The topics covered in the Emergency Airway Management course and lab sessions include:
- Awake endoscopic intubation skills
- Direct and video laryngoscopy, including Storz C-MAC, GlideScope, Airtraq, KingVision, McGrath MAC
- How to use the bougie to optimize first-pass success (see our JAMA article)
- LMAs: including intubating LMA, i-gel, Air-Q, and LMA Supreme
- King Laryngeal Tube (including insertion and safe replacement with an ET tube)
- Emergent surgical airways (including our bougie-guided cricothyrotomy technique)
Registration Deadline Space is limited – Please register by December 3, 2021.
Course Fee Fee includes tuition, parking, materials, food, refreshments and course certificate.
Special Needs Please advise us of any special needs that you may have regarding access, diet, etc. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.